Beauty tricks for hot summer days
I hope you all had a very fun and safe 4th of July weekend! I wanted to talk today about a few simple glamor tricks. Along with having gorgeous wigs and extensions you want to polish it off with the right makeup. Over the weekend I couldn’t help but notice a few ladies with there faces melting under the blazing sun, here are a couple easy ways to avoid looking like a hot mess on those scorching summer days.
1. Always start by using a primer. This base will help keep you matte all day long and keep everything in place. All you need is a tiny dime size amount and your ready to go.
2. When considering a foundation you really don’t need something that’s full coverage. Using a tinted moisturizer or a lighter weight foundation will still give you coverage.. minus the cake. To apply I recommend using a damp sponge to apply that way you are putting on a light coat and it wont slide off under the hot heat.
3. Skip the smokey eye and tons of powdery shadow, especially when your at the beach your asking for a disaster. A creamy base is all you need. This will stay in place all day and add the perfect amount of shine to keep you looking beautiful.
4. Make sure your eye liner and mascara are waterproof. You can go all day long and keep batting those lashes without the black smudge!
5. Skip the gloss! Gloss and hot weather are a major no-no. Trade it out for a bright tinted chap-stick or lip tint, it will keep its color all day and your lips will thank you.
6. To finish this look off dust on a light bronzer or cream blush to highlight your cheekbones and your ready to go. You will look picture perfect even after hours under the sun! So go out and enjoy the rays